Saturday, December 18, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1


After what seemed like FOREVER, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, was finally released in Hong Kong this past week. Lex, Kat, Ryan and I got tickets for a 10:45 showing on Thursday morning at Pacific Place (where we saw Eat, Pray, Love, earlier this semester).


The theater was filled with Westerners- we were actually sitting next to a group of 10-12 year old American girls who were fighting over their seats. It was so weird to actually understand other people’s conversations.


For those who haven’t seen the movie, I won’t go into details. But I will say I really enjoyed the movie as a whole and am glad I waited to see it in a theater. And I cannot wait until July to see the second part!

No comments:

Post a Comment